INNOVATION HAPPENS HERE
It is sometimes hectic, very exciting, and always fun! Every day, you will find yourself facing different challenges, learning new things, working on cutting-edge technology, and building cool, high tech products. We have some of the world's leading experts in computer vision, image processing, and 3D mapping, and we work side by side with academia to advance these fields. Join the team that’s making it all happen.WHAT WE OFFER
- Take the chance to build & influence the performance of our high tech products instead of “only” running analyses or of doing “plain” software development
- Work closely with passionate, international & highly talented colleagues in a casual environment with flexible working hours
- Find us in the heart of Munich, close to Stiglmaierplatz with great cafes, shops and subway around
- Take care of your well-being at work and enjoy our fully stocked kitchen with an original Italian coffee machine & all kinds of cereals and fruits
- Join your NavVis colleagues and continuously grow with our “NavVis University” which brings you topics from expert internal & external trainers
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for bi-monthly Brown Bag lunches, regular team-building activities, self-organized employee activities and annual team off-sites
As the second employee of NavVis China in Shanghai, you will have the unique opportunity to help launch an established European venture-backed startup’s solution even further into the Greater China market. NavVis has created the world’s most advanced 3D mapping system, with the ultimate goal of enabling indoor navigation throughout building interiors across the globe. Working closely with the China leadership team, the global NavVis Sales team, and our Customer Experience and Technical Account Experts, you will be a strong force in bringing this disruptive technology to Chinese mapping and laser scanning partners!
NavVis is a high-growth VC-backed high tech startup headquartered in Munich. Founded in 2013, NavVis has grown into a team of close to 150 professionals serving partners and blue chip customers in more than 25 countries. Our unique and proprietary tech (HW + SW) aims to bring location-based services into buildings (think about it like maps + GPS which have laid the foundation for digitizing almost every industrial process outdoors.) Join us!